FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs.
All athletes must register for sports by their parent or guardian online through FamilyID.
Before You Register
An updated physical is required to participate in interscholastic athletics. A physical exam is valid for one year from the date of the last physical exam. This can be uploaded or brought into the main office.
If internet is not available, it is always available at the school district free of charge.
Registration Opens on the Dates Below for Winter Athletics:
- Modified Boys Basketball and Modified Indoor Track: 9/24
- Varsity/JV Boys Basketball, Varsity/JV Girls Basketball, Varsity Wrestling, Boys Bowling, Girls Bowling, Varsity Cheerleading, Boys and Girls Indoor Track and Field, Varsity and Modified Swimming and Diving at Newark: 10/14
- Modified Girls Basketball, Modified Wrestling: 12/3
Registration Process for Returning Families (those who registered last year)
You may use the information you submitted in previous seasons to save time for future registrations. Please use the following steps:
- Click on the Current Season registration form on your school's FamilyID.
- Login using the email address and password you created last season.
- Choose the sport.
- Click on “Add Participant Below or Click to Select" and pick your child's name.
- Update health and demographic information, if necessary.
- Sign-off on seasonal agreements.
- Save and Submit
New Families (those who have not registered before)
A parent or guardian may register by going to the following webpage:
- You may also access this by going to www.lyonscsd.org and clicking on ATHLETICS. You may then click on the MY FAMILY ID Tab.
Follow These Steps
- To find your program, click on the link provided by the Organization above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
- Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your email filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation email, which will log you into FamilyID.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
- Click the green Submit button. After selecting ‘Submit’, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-311-4060