Community Walking Program
Beginning in February 2013, the Lyons Central School will offer an Indoor Community Walking Program in conjunction with Creating Healthy Places to Live, Work and Play.
- Sign up is required prior to beginning.
- Interested participants should contact Robin Cinelli at the Lyons Central School, District Office to sign up. Phone: 315-946-2200 ext 2013
- Participants will be asked to complete a consent form.
- Participants will be asked to provide a current photo ID that will be entered in the district security system.
- Participants will then recieve a pass to wear everytime you walk in the Lyons Central School facilities. This is to verify identification to the staff that are on duty that participants have been cleared to participate in the walking program.
- Participants will also be asked to sign in and out at the main enterance each visit. This is also for the staff that is on duty. They will have access as to who is in the building in case of an emergency.
Please refer to the GUIDELINES in the link below.
Any questions can be directed to Robin Cinelli at the District Office (315) 946-2200 ext 2013.